Management accountancy, the thorough control for your business
The analytical accounting is directly connected to other modules, such as the projects, the equipment, the staff, and so on. Analyze in detail the profitability of your sites and your business.
- Manage the costs of your projects from the request to the invoice.
- Configure your own analytic axes, for example for all departments, the different cost centers, the construction sites, your equipment, etc.
- Manage analytic sub-axes.
- Links between the general accounts and management accounts.
- Define several status options for the journals.
- View the direct reference to the project’s accounts.
- Print automatic monthly distribution of the costs of all construction sites.
- Automatic assessment of your bills in the management accounts
- Manual assessment of your general costs pro construction site
- Create management accounts when working in the sites.
- View charts with your analytic interests.
Analyze your business with the management accountancy module
- View and print detailed financial reports.
- View and print reports based on multiple criteria like periods, accounts, sites, areas, sub-areas or others.
- View and print analytic results, abbreviated or detailed.
- Select, add and view individual or global analytic accounts.
- View the cash flow of your sites.
- Analytic view of the accounts, the building, the sites, etc.
- Transfer to other interfaces.
- Export reports to the other print formats.
Of course this module works together with the accountancy module of the Hit-Office software, that offers you a general double-entry bookkeeping. Get an overview of all customer- and supplier related information. Print balances. View the history of transaction. See the contact data. Get informed of the payment deadlines. Send payment reminders to your late payers. View statistics and customize the account-plan or all journals and VAT-codes. Get all detailed financial reports you need and be prepared if you have to have all company information for an important meeting.