Need a custom report or a specific interface?

Custom development to improve your management software

Do you want to make a modification in your software or a specific development?

Share your project with us !

Contact our staff in order to analyse together the best solutions to meet your expectations.

  • A software generally meets 90% of the customer’s needs, the remaining 10% are generally specific needs of each company according to their way of working. This is why we offer custom development
  • Custom development of applications, extensions or gateways
  • Needs analysis and creation of specifications
  • Check-up and report of the IT situation in your company
  • In case of special needs, we can develop custom modules or functionalities from the existing platform
  • Links to other software


Interested? Ask for a demo or your free quote!