The resources library
- The resources are the elements that are necessary for a work to be done, such as sand, stones, wages, bulldozers and so on.
- Hit-Office provides you with a variety of ready to use databases for different construction areas.
- The user can customize all resources to his own needs.
- For each resource, the user can define properties like unit, volume and weight, potential suppliers, stock-keeping costs, handling costs, shipping costs, use-by date, minimum and maximum Stock and so on.
- All prices can be customized in a document, without affecting the prices in the master database.
- Prices that have become obsolete are highlighted in color.
- Resources can be modified by group. For example, the purchase price of all items of a supplier can be increase by 3%.
- The user can define composed resources to create new. For example, mortar is composed from a specific quantity of sand, cement, water and work. The user can then treat the mortar as an independent resource, without having to change all its components individually.
- 3500 preregistered resources are at your immediate disposal.
The price configuration library
- Within a rate analysis you define the resources you need to complete a certain task (material, machines, tools, wages, subcontractors and so on).
- For improved overview, a rate analysis can be divided into separate resource groups. So, for example, a ceiling slab could be divided into the resources formwork, steel reinforcement, mixing concrete and casting.
- Hit-Office provides ready to use databases with prices for many purposes.
- The users can adapt the price configurations to their own needs.
- The price configurations can be customized individual without price changes in the root directory.
- Powerful tools that makes the creation of price calculations for the user comfortable and clear.
- 9000 price preset configurations are available directly.
The specification text library
- Hit-Office provides ready to use databases with specification texts for common tasks and for various activities.
- The specification texts can be written in up to 4 different languages.
- The specification texts can be customized for each document, without affecting the specification in the master database.
- Common functions like copy & paste are to use.
- 9000 preregistered specification texts are at your immediate disposal.
The library of general specification texts
- Hit-Office already has made specification texts for project authors and architects.
- After the specifications are ready to use, Hit-Office automatically produces the general specification book, which only needs to be adjusted by the user.
- Hit-Office allows you to import the material catalogue (resources) of your suppliers. This allows you to use it to make quotations and material orders more quickly.
- It is also possible to link Hit-Office to the supplier’s online catalogue. The catalogue will then be imported into Hit-Office so that you can use it in your quotations and orders. In addition, the catalogue is automatically updated every night with the changes in the supplier’s catalogue.