Example of a service planning
- Get an overview of all operations.
- A planed intervention is automatically assigned to the technician concerned, with the estimated duration of the intervention.
- Have the possibility to schedule your dates manual or let Hit-Office plan them.
- Possible filter on the location and address of intervention of your technicians
- Change the optic of your calendar to visualize the date’s by day, week, month, staff member, work, place etc.
- In this module created interventions will be automatically transferred in the Planning-module in Hit-Office.
- Optimization of all interventions
- Reduce the travel costs
- Easy to insert an urgent intervention in the agenda of your technicians according to their location
- With automatic assignments you will save time for the scheduling
- Access the plan everywhere and every time
- A real-time synchronization with the Facility Management module in Hit-Office