The accounting solution for your company
The accounting module can help you with your double-entry bookkeeping. From simple input of all sales, purchases, etc. in various journals up to the balance sheet of your company, the accountancy module is easy to use. See all customer and supplier-related information and get a wide overview with balances, transactions, history, statistics and other detailed lists. Create declarations and transfer them to public institutions.
Double-entry bookkeeping to check your projects, your staff and other variables
- Easy and fast input
- Centralized management between accounting and the other modules in Hit-Office
- You may customize the default accountancy-plan.
- Send your declarations to public institutions and pay your bills within Hit-Office using the possibility to create xml-files.
- Get an overview of your cash flow and see the payment habits of your customers.
- Permanent control of all bookings to avoid errors.
- Presetting of payable and receivable accounts.
- Complete management of customers and suppliers in one single screen (monitoring, transaction history, reminders, editing scripts, etc.).
- Automatic generation of paying files for your suppliers according to several criteria (dates, invoice approval, suppliers, maximum …). The file is automatically sent to your bank and the transcription is directly generated.
- Manage your payment reminders automatically or manually.
- Work in several periods simultaneously.
- See or print specific lists and graphics.
- Direct link between invoicing and general accounting.
- Connected to the management accounting.
- Amortization table integrated
- Manual and/ or automatic entries
- Automatically create the tax declaration.
- Control and check the use of tax codes.
- Double check all documents.
Stop the paperwork
- Complete digital accounting
- Reducing your paper documents
- Scan your accounting documents for digital archiving.
- Visualize this documents within Hit-Office.
Review and approve all of your documents within one program
- Approve the retrieved invoices.
- Compare the bill with the delivery note and the quotation.
- Ability to define several officials in one invoice
- Custom invoice approval (each staff member may only see the documents that concerns him or her).
- Print, send or save documents as pdf.
- Approve invoices directly and link them to a construction site.
- Interface to secure payment programs like Isabel or Multiline.
- Manage imports or exports from or to other bookkeeping software.
- Develop the lists and reports you need.